Columbus, OH – In December 2013, we officially announced the birth of Nativa. Back then, we had one reason for the change – simplicity.
Today, we are beyond excited to be celebrating our first anniversary rebranded as the Nativa Multicultural Communications Agency.
And to keep our simplistic approach, we’re sharing our biggest lesson of the year, which has actually been a building block for all our businesses.
Now in our 7th year in business we continue to feel pride in how our team has been able to keep us, and our clients, innovating.
Here are some highlights for Nativa and team from 2014:
- Co-founder Natasha Pongonis named ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ by Latina Style magazine
- Opened first Nativa foreign office in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Became premier tenant at marketing accelerator space in Phoenix
- Received Achievement Award from the National Society of Hispanic MBA’s
- Became members of several boards (Girl Scouts of Ohio, NSHMBA Phoenix, Collectivo)
- Natasha Pongonis selected by U.S. Dept of State to travel and teach branding to entrepreneurs in Colombia
- Presented at multiple national events including Columbus CEO, Hispanicize Miami, Social Media Week Miami, AMA Phoenix, and more
- Client wins with Arizona State University, CDC’s HIV/AIDS Prevention Program, Similac baby formula, Renuzit air fresheners, among others
All of these great successes would mean nothing if our clients weren’t equally or more successful.
So, cheers to all of you who have helped us bring success, innovation and great experiences to our clients, partners, and audiences all over the United States, Mexico and beyond.
Nativa is a multicultural communications agency that focuses on the Hispanic market through digital communications, online advertising and culturally relevant content creation. Nativa also provides traditional marketing services through strategic partnerships with specialized agencies