MARKETING INTERNSHIPS PHOENIX AT NATIVA
TITLE: Marketing Intern
Looking primarily for students of Advertising, Marketing, or PR to assist with daily internal marketing activities for a communications agency that focuses on the multicultural market through digital communications. Bilingual skills are a benefit for this position.
TRAINING THE INTERN WILL RECEIVE:
- Assist with design and creation of marketing materials
- Opportunities to work with existing client accounts
- Social media content creation
- Technical writing
- Web Analytics
- Copywriting for blogs and social media
- Use of business software including Hubspot CRM, Asana project management, Slack communication, O.Y.E. social listening software, Salesforce Analyze, and more.
- Intern will learn critical thinking skills as well as project management while working with the Nativa team. Additionally, the intern will develop teamwork skills as well as being tasked with specific projects on an individual level.
- Assist the student’s development of employer valued skills such as teamwork, communications and attention to detail.
- Apply the knowledge, concepts and tools to understand challenges and issues of marketing in a growing multicultural context.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
- Update and post approved social media and website content, social media posts, and emails
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
- Create short multicultural studies utilizing O.Y.E. Software
- Create marketing email blasts and newsletters to update clients on agency activities
- Write and publish blog content to drive SEO traffic to the agency website
TOP 3 REASONS TO WORK WITH NATIVA:
- We give our interns a real working experience from day one. You will work on real marketing assignments and own your own projects.
- No copying or busy work. Read our previous Nativa intern’s experience stories here.
- We have 10+ years of offering this internship. Previous interns now work at Microsoft, Waymo, Progressive, American Express, Honeywell, Havas PR, Lamar, and more.
DESIRED MAJOR(s): Marketing, Advertising, Communications, PR
DEGREE LEVEL: Current Student, Associates or Bachelor
GPA – MARKETING INTERNSHIPS PHOENIX: 3.0+
GRADUATION DATE – RANGE START: December 2022
GRADUATION DATE – RANGE END: December 2025
SALARY: Unpaid. Students may obtain credit from their school if eligible.
LOCATION: 3428 N. 15th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85015
DESIRED START DATE OF POSITION: Fall 2022 or after
DURATION: 3-4 months
APPROXIMATE HOURS PER WEEK: 15 hours