NATIVA | MULTICULTURAL COMMUNICATION AGENCY
The 8(a) STARS III is a small business set-aside Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) with a $50 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one three-year designed to provide federal agencies with innovative IT services-based solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses.
The scope of the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is centered on North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code is 541512 but it may include other NAICS codes that are predominately IT services. These may include but are not limited to, 541511, 541513, 541519, and 518210. The contract offers IT services ranging from simple to complex and services-based solutions such as help-desk support, information assurance, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and more.
Benefits of GSA STARS III
- Contract Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026 a five-year base with one three-year option.
- This ordering period began on July 2, 2021. The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for a fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour, or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- Provides flexibility at the order level and facilitates integrated IT solutions.
- Allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements.
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements.
- Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold.
Nativa Inc. GSA STARS III
Contract #: 47QTCB22D0212
UEI Number: P3GJJM99M3Y4
POC: Natasha Pongonis, GSA STARS III Program Manager